Sydney Crochet Workshops
🧶 Join us for a stitch and giggle at our Sydney crochet workshops.
Hosted by Cat & Morgan, in this 90 minute workshop you'll learn the basics of crochet, meet some new friends and have a yarn.
We'll teach you how to make a chain, how to single crochet, half-double crochet and double crochet. Everything you need to know to make a masterpiece!
These classes are perfect for beginners but are open to all levels. Whether you want to learn the basics or you're already proudly flaunting one or two highly-coveted crocheted creations, everyone is welcome.
- Everyone receives a Beginner Coaster & Placemat Crochet Kit valued at $70. In the class you'll learn all the techniques you need to know to master this project. Already working on something? Feel free to bring your WIP project too if you'd like!
- You'll get access to practice yarn in a rainbow of colours for beginners to cut their teeth on.
- A $30 Cardigang Voucher which you can redeem on any knit or crochet kit in our range.
Location: The Nest Creative Space, Waterloo
- Classes are designed for everyone of all ages
- Learn the basics of knitting or crochet
- Leave feeling inspired and energised
- 1:1 support and help