Sydney Knitting Workshops
🧶 Join us for a stitch and giggle at our Sydney knitting workshops.
Hosted by Cat & Morgan from Cardigang, in this 90-minute workshop you'll learn the basics of knitting, meet some new friends and have a yarn.
We'll teach you how to cast on, how to do a knit stitch, a purl stitch, and how to cast off. Everything you need to know to make a masterpiece!
These classes are perfect for beginners but open to all levels. Whether you want to learn the basics or you're already a knit-purl-pro wanting to meet some new knitting friends, this session will cater to everyone.
- Everyone receives a Beginner Coaster & Placement Knitting Kit valued at $70. In the class you'll learn all the techniques you need to know to master this project. Already working on something? Feel free to bring your WIP project too if you'd like!
- You'll get access to practice yarn in a rainbow of colours for beginners to cut their teeth on.
- A $30 Cardigang Voucher which you can redeem on any knit or crochet kit in our range.
Location: The Nest Creative Space, Waterloo
- Classes are designed for everyone of all ages
- Learn the basics of knitting or crochet
- Leave feeling inspired and energised
- 1:1 support and help