Zero Waste Scarf Knit Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free Aus Shipping over $90
♻️ Learn to knit with our Zero Waste Scarf
Looking to try your hand at knitting but not sure where to start? Say hello to the Zero Waste Scarf. This thrifty, waste-saving pattern is perfect for those dipping their toes into knitting for the first time.
She's made using offcuts of our cozy chunky merino wool. This lucky dip kit comes with 4 to 5 different colours chosen by us, meaning you'll end up with a unique masterpiece.
Our beginner knit kit will save you from any dropped-a-stitch fits. Never knitted before? No worries! These knits are 100% sassy and simple, too.
Skill level: next to non-existent (but my enthusiasm levels are through the roof).
Experience required: Nada. Zilch. Zero.
She’s squishy, chunky, cosy and oozes quality. This gal is super soft, custom dyed and spun to order (AKA one-of-a-kind).
- 600gms of our delicious Chunky Merino wool in a mixture of colours.
- Incredibly easy to follow instructions including links to life-saving video tutorials (because accidents happen)
- A "made by me tag" tag to affix to your custom creation
- Sticks (to wield and make the wool yield). We use 15mm straight needles